DevOps is a set of practices and an approach to continuous delivery of value to customers and improved product quality. For product professionals working on digital tools today, DevOps offers techniques and practices to accelerate delivery of value.
This is a foundational DevOps class for Developers, Product Managers, Product Owners, and Leaders. This class teaches the principles and practices of DevOps and how to implement them in your organization to improve product quality, team collaboration, time to market, and customer happiness.
The class is taught by a Certified DevOps trainer with the DevOps Institute with multi-year experience in working with development teams and launching digital products in market.
- Core concepts of DevOps including the CI/CD pipeline
- Practice the three ways of DevOps
- Describe the automation practices
- Explain how to architect automation
- Explain the need for psychological safety in building and motivating teams
- Role of Leadership in DevOps scaling Scrum
- Explain how DevOps changes organizational design
- Systems Thinking
- Feedback Loops
- Culture of continuous experimentation and learning
Our Product Management and Innovation programs give professionals the knowledge and experience to build awesome products – whether digital products, physical, or services.
Courses offer both training and coaching while working on a real product.